I’ve decided to do do the topic:
Health views from females ages 55+ in the US.
Audience: This will be targeting younger generations to avoid health ‘fads’ and focus on the basics of what makes a healthy body.
I know there is a ton of information available, and I need decide what will be most important.
Right now I’ve thought of researching the areas of:
- Exercise – programs, cardio/strength
- Supplements – protein drinks, vitamins, exercise enhancers, weight loss
- Support – emotional, physical, mental
I’ve started to think about ways to engage the viewer, some ideas are:
- Video playing of exercise videos throughout the eras
- Piles of pills, sugar piles next to products
- Using a mirror
- Body measuring devices: Scales, measuring tape, body fat calipers, pedometers, other exercise measuring devices
- Images of ‘ideal’ body type
I’m working with a group, and we met this week to discuss a plan of action for the next few weeks. You can download the group schedule.